Wifi Connected, No Internet....
FisnotforFios

I'm using the new gateway Verizon router, 75/75Mbps service.  I've had all devices (TV, phones, PCs, tablets, and laptops) all connected to the router at one time or another.  Recently, random devices have had issues with Internet connectivity.  The device connects to the Wifi network, but has no Internet connection.  I've re-booted the router countless times, disconnected/turned off several devices, all to no avail for those devices that won't get Internet connection even though they're connected to the network.  Help!

Bobby

0 Likes
Re: Wifi Connected, No Internet....
WMan

I am having same problem. It's really weird. It's on my laptop, even when wired. On my phone, tablet., and firestick. When it happens one app will stop work while others continue to function. On my laptop over Ethernet I had email working, but another browser tab said no internet connection. On Firestick get the problem over WiFi while watching FoxNow, it'll say no internet connection though I can see picture behind the message. Really irritating and no manner of rebooting devices makes it go away. It's random. It occurred before SON network was enabled and after. Starting to think bad router.

0 Likes