Worst Customer Service Experience
bellstar

Never had a problem with Verizon...until now.  My internet was frequently dropping calls on my internet based work phone for several days and then I reported a complete outage on Sunday 6/29.

Sunday 6/29- agent said someone would come out Sunday to fix the issue. He stated that he wanted to make sure my experience went from okay to awesome. I thought it was awesome technicians helped on Sunday. No one showed.

Monday 6/30- home all day. No one showed.

Tuesday 7/1- got a text on my cell phone, while I was at work, stating issue had been resolved. Went home hoping for the best. Issue was not resolved. Called again. Explained I worked from home and internet was important. Agent gave me priority and someone would be out on Thursday at 8 am.

Wednesday 7/2- got a text, while at work, stating issue was resolved. Went home hoping for the best. Called again. Agent said, "please trust me this will be resolved." Next technician scheduled for Monday due to the holiday...

Thursday 7/3- went into work while my team gets to enjoy working reduced hours and from home. Tonight I get an email stating that there is an outage in my area. 

I wish your customer service people did not try to raise expectations by telling me that "it will be handled" or "please trust me."  When it is not handled, I become extra upset they made a promise that they can't deliver on.  I don't understand how I can get text messages that say my customer issue has been resolved and it actually hasn't.  I'm really disappointed because technicians get to decide when they want to show up, instead of when they're scheduled to show up.

0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Service Experience
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

If it is an outage no technician is going to show up. It will not be back on until they clear the outage condition.

0 Likes