Worst customer Service EVER!!!!
jenbell1

I upgraded my service over a week ago, received new boxes that could not be used with my old router! Verizon should have known they were not capable but they didn't and then i was told to place a new order for router that never came!!! quoted a price and now talking to a agent she is quoting whole other price 60$ higher!! I am so dissatisfied with the customer service I may just cancel. 45 minutes on the phone today with no resolve!

0 Likes
Re: Worst customer Service EVER!!!!
jonjones1
Legend

Sometimes when you place an order you the customer should have a list of what you need.

It’s true when you upgraded your tv to the new mini the order screen or person should have noted the older G1100 router and it should have changed to the new one.

I don’t use Verizon Fios tv so I would not have known it either.

choke it up to just a mistake.

0 Likes
Re: Worst customer Service EVER!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jenbell,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes