Worst customer service of any company with whom I've dealt
CarlD1

I have had Verizon phone and Internet service at my office for almost 20 years.  You'd think after all of these years they would care about helping me solve problem.  I sent an e-mail to customer service and was told that it was the "residential" department so we can't help you with a business problem.  

You'd think a company that cared would forward my complaint to the business department and have someone contact me.  I'm guessing this forum is for residential only so I'll likely get the same treatment.   

I called to address some changes in my plan.  I was told that if I went on a 2-year contract my rate would go down $30-$35 a month.  So I said "go ahead".  Then two days later I realized that the person making the change somehow deleted my voice mail.  Who knows what messages I lost for my business during that time!!  When I called back (with a long hold time) I was told that it was an error and it would be re-added.  I said, "Is this the reason the rate was quoted lower?"  I was told "no" the voice mail was included it was just accidentally deleted.  

The next day I get something in the mail showing me the "cost of the new plan"...It was HIGHER than my old month-to-month!  The next day I got a bill showing I "added voice mail at an additional charge"  ...  now making my bill even higher!  

I cannot get ANYONE to help me fix this error and no one seems to care in the least.  

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPANY I HAVE EVER SEEN!

0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service of any company with whom I've dealt
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi CarlD,

We apologize for the frustration you've experienced and are more then happy to look into the billing and order for you, however we are not able to do so without your information. After repeated requests for that information in your Private Support Case without response we are now closing said Case. If you still require assistance please make a new post and we can re-open the case to acquire the needed information.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
CarlD1

I've looked everywhere for the "My Support Cases" link and cannot find it.  Please advise.  

0 Likes
CarlD1

Closed it? You never resolved it!  My frustration grows.

0 Likes
CarlD1

Finally found the link and will respond now.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have re-opened your private support case, and will continue with correspondence there. 
-Amanda_M 

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello!  As stated in your private support case this issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes