Xbox live disconnected.
johndeere521

so there bull**bleep** high speed internet keeps laggin me out of xbox live. I connect to a game, its not choppy for a bit then boom. lagged out google take 2 mintues to load even hardlined. I cant finish one multi player game of black ops before being randomly disconnected. Im awaiting verizons BULL**bleep** respone but pretty sure im gunna get a half **bleep** sorry and no real answer. im usein theyre crappy dsl modem and my linksys router which ive disconnect and uses striaght modem and no difference. im afraid im gunna have to go back to comCRAP for high speed even worse customer service. 

0 Likes
Re: Xbox live disconnected.
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

That's not a whole lot of info... What speed are you supposed to be getting? What do speed tests say?

0 Likes
boga222

i am having the exact same problem.  the tech support has opened all the ports and still the problem persists.  if u find a way to solve this issue with verizon, please let me know how.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader
We should see what is going on with your DSL. This is probably a better place to try first than to deal with the phone support as we can go into detail on what the problem is and how to tackle it.

Tell me which modem you have from Verizon, and we can then obtain the Transceiver Statistics and the modem logs to diagnose what the problem is.
0 Likes
JohnSypin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any chance your in Pennsylvania? Around Erie? Few people are having problems for the last week with no answers..

0 Likes