YouTube won’t load hardwire or WiFi
Just654

YouTube will not play on any of my devices all Apple. But will play on STB. Newest IOS on all apple. New download of the YouTube app. Hard restart of iPad. Clear network settings on iPad. Nothing seems to work. Even the Apple TV that hard wired into the router will not work.

0 Likes
Re: YouTube won’t load hardwire or WiFi
jonjones1
Legend

http://www.apple.com/support

that would be an Apple issue not Fios. I use many apple devices as well as their Apple TV 4K HD and YouTube is playing fine. 

eeyoree

I'm actually experiencing the same issue. Just happened after coming home from a trip 3 days ago. (was working fine before I left). Desktop (even mac) browsers play youtube fine albeit a bit slower than before, but no go on any IOS device apps - iphone / ipad /apple TV -wired/wifi. Tried resetting the router / playing with the MTU values / disabling IPv6 .. and still nothing. If I'm off the wifi connection, it works fine over cell service, so it seems to be an issue with the home connection. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

imageFrom iPad Mini on Saturday

You will have to wait to see the photo, but YouTube is working fine from NY

0 Likes
eeyoree

I'm sure it's working working in NY and other places. Seems like the issue is isolated but is shared by others. My next step will be trying a public wifi and see if it plays there, so that I can figure out whether it's an iphone issue or fios/router issue.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

When you mentioned it was working on cellular that was telling me it could be a Fios issue. But notwithstanding your “maybe isolated “ statement that very well may be.

i like I said *pucture coming* the service is functional in NY

0 Likes
eeyoree

just got back from a couple of loactions with public wifi and youtube app works perfectly on all devices without any lag.. so this narrows it down to either the Fios connection or the router at my residence. May have to call in for tech support.

0 Likes
eeyoree

I just chatted with Tech. They ran troubleshooting and diagnostic on their and and seems to have fixed the problem. So I recommend calling in if you are experiencing the same issue.

0 Likes