Your internet {keep it courteous} is awful.
gonxie
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I call about a problem I don't want to do the work of a service tech.  I pay for the same service as people that have a great connection and speed.

You charge for one product while delivering crap.

Half the time I can't watch on demand, half the time I can't watch half the channels.  And you tell me it's because 'too many people' are using the same frequency.

Your people talk down to customers. 

I didn't think I could hate you guys as much as I hated comcast...well guess what..

And if I have to have my tv/blue ray player in the same room as the router to get decent service/speed then YOUR company has issues.

I don't want to hear there are too many people on the frequency and that's interfering with MY speed and service.  I WANT what I pay for and more importantly what I was told I would have. 

You guys are sorry.  How's that for courteous.

Maybe if your customer service people were courteous I'd respond in kind. 

Sorry excuse for customer service. 

{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
Re: Your internet
BrittaniS999
Enthusiast - Level 2

I actually had the same issue that went on from June until November, long story short they stuck me with a $1300 bill as well as flagged my account as "fraud" because I cancelled payments and pulled funds due to them not delivering. I am not paying for services that I am not receiving.

0 Likes
Re: Your internet {keep it courteous} is awful.
kountryranger1
Enthusiast - Level 2

gonxie,

Quick question regarding your TV/BluRay player.  Are you using it via Wi-Fi or is it directly wired to the router?  I had a Vizio TV in my old house and it was only 30 feet from my Airport Extreme router.  It had horrible signal quality compared to every other device I was using wirelessly.  I believe I've heard (and I've experienced personally) that TVs and BluRay/DVD players have crappy Wi-Fi radios compared to other devices (laptops, iPads, PCs, etc).

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this a complaint about the FiOS service by chance? This is posted in the DSL forum.

If this is FiOS, know of any neighbors that see the issue? Have you ruled out potential issues with your coaxial wiring in general?

0 Likes
gonxie
Enthusiast - Level 2

No it's not connecting directly to my router.  But this is a new issue. 

I didn't have any problems until the last 4 months or so.   I've called repeatedly about the on demand issues and they've had me crawl under furniture to try and fix it.  Guess it's too much to send someone out here to do there job.

My brother works for Verizon, so I'm gonna ask him who I need to contact about this, because the customer service is lousy.  It's not my first bad experience with them.

I specifically asked if I would have issues with on demand and pixilation with the picture because I did have that problem off and on with Comcast--because (according to Comcast) I was at the end of the grid.  

Verizon assured me this would not be an issue with them.  Now I'm told that there are too many people sharing the frequency.  What the heck?!?!?!?  So either I was lied to intentionally or their people don't know what they're talking about.

The issue with Netflix is new--started about the same time as the other problems.

I'm just really sick of getting the run around.    Either give me what I'm paying for or don't charge me.  I shouldn't have to pay full price for half the service.

0 Likes
alinux
Enthusiast - Level 3

Use VPN this will prevent Verizon thorttling , see this for an explanation http://thevpn.guru/netflix-streaming-problems-verizon/

0 Likes