annoying problem
cricket444
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok maybe someone out there can help me. i have a westell 7500 wireless modem/router. all the lights are green but i still cannot activate my verizon account. tech support has been able to do a "shared session" with me to give me at least a temporary internet connection, but if i shut down my laptop i will lose this.  for some reason my order is still in pending status. customer service has not been much help. my activation date was dec. 9th. when i go to the what's next page is say that my order is incomplete and to contact tech support. i would love to be able to  move my laptop from my kitchen table, but doing so would mean unplugging it and losing my connection.  help!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: annoying problem
cricket444
Enthusiast - Level 2

actually my husband brought me home a five spot broadband adapter last night. i'm sending the modem/router back. it took me only five minutes to get an internet connection. thanks anyways

View solution in original post

dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
cricket444
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes in fact i was on live chat today with dsl tech support and they told me that i had to contact the billing dept-which of course isn't open on the weekend- to escalte the issue when it isn't even a problem with my bill. I also just received an emai from tech support with attachments to show me how to hook up my laptop which i already have done. i might try to call customer service again today but then again i have already used over 240 min. on my cell phone on this. any other ideas or should i wait till monday and not shut down my computer till this is fixed?

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hi. Verizon says that they are sorry for inconvenience you're experiencing. Verizon says that they really like to help. Please provide info using the following link.

https://www22.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/

Please reply when form has been submitted.

cricket444
Enthusiast - Level 2

actually my husband brought me home a five spot broadband adapter last night. i'm sending the modem/router back. it took me only five minutes to get an internet connection. thanks anyways