cancelled Verizon service and still getting a bill
Kashmita

I cancelled my Verizon Service in Califonia on May 15 but I am still getting a bill for the service. I have moved from Califorina state. Also, everytime I called Verizon they cant locate my account. I still get email from verizon regarding payment due but they can't seem to find my account. Please help me regarding this issue. I am very frustrated with Verizon and its customer service. I have spent total of 6 hours just calling verizon to resolve this issue. 

0 Likes
Re: cancelled Verizon service and still getting a bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kashmita,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: cancelled Verizon service and still getting a bill
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Kashmita,

We were able to resolve your issue for you. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns in the future and we will be happy to help.

Thank you,

-Rachel

0 Likes