complain about internet security service
dmkli

It is ridiculous that I pay the internet security suite service to get protection so that  I will be able to get connect to internet whenever I want to. I was blocked out for internet connection by that security suite service.  I ask Verizon for help but they cannot help me. So, I need to pay extra money to ask a computer vendor to fix my computer. So, what is the point to join the internet security suite service if they block you out for internet connection.

0 Likes
Re: complain about internet security service
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

De-activate and Uninstall the Verizon Security Suite from your system and then reboot. Upon rebooting, run this tool: http://download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/cust_support_patches/MCPR.exe

After that tool runs, reboot again. Upon starting back up, make sure Windows is up to date, and also ensure you have removed all other Firewall and Anti-virus software. Windows Firewall cannot be removed as IPSEC is a component of Windows, but will be disabled by McAfee. The same goes with Windows Defender which can be disabled, but also removed as a system service.

Upon doing all of this, re-install VISS.