contact
rang54

I have been trying to contact someone live from the management but now no one wants to talk they all want to connect you to a computer and there are so many people who need jobs and those jobs are not being given to them.

Why can not the person who is paying so much money get a better service like before. Today when I called Verizon to get a live person I had to wait for half an hour and the automated voice went on telling every second wait for 10 minutes?

What has happened to the old Verizon system. "Old is Gold" When Verizon responded to its customers immediately they were like Gold but now with all the computer systems and automated lines it has gone down to hell. I need to speak to someone and repair my work soon. If this work of mine is not done by today noon time then I am definitely going to Better Business Bureau to let them know what Verizon is doing and they do not want to respond to their customers.

No wonder people are leaving Verizon and joining other services and here in Burlington and Philadelphia the Comcast is everready to jump in and I think Verizon is doing this to make Comcast famous.

0 Likes
Re: contact
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Try Gethuman.com 

For what it's worth, I have not had a 30 min wait time in a long time, and if I have wait times like that, their chat support is easy to use.  There is a link at the bottom that says contact us, you use that when you want to do chat support, or you can use the below info.  it's my favorite website for situations like this, and they even offer a free service where they wait for you and call you back with a representative.

www.gethuman.com  Call Verizon DSL at this number for best service
This phone number was voted the best way to contact Verizon DSL out of 3 phone numbers
  • Phone Number

866-270-8378 

• Talk to a Human

Just wait on the line for the Consumer Solutions Dept
  • Ranking
    The #1 phone number and #1 way to reach customer service according to Verizon DSL customers here at GetHuman. Compare all options here: Contact Verizon DSL customer service
  • Average Wait 
    4 mins
  • Hours 
    24 hours, 7 days
  • Department 
    Verizon DSL
  • Skip the wait

NEW Verizon DSL calls you   We have them call you. No wait on hold. Free

0 Likes
gsga78

You mentioned that you can schedule a repair at this link http://www.verizon.com/repair but I only see an option to check on an existing repair request.  I've been trying to schedule a technician to come out the last two days and can't get anyone on the line, I would love to do it on-line if possible but I can't see an option for that.  If you have a more direct link that goes right to a schedule repair option that would be great.

0 Likes