extremely slow DSL /PA
VZ_cust_PA

I had hsi enhanced for year which had decent  download speed of 1.2 -1.4 Mbps  for years.

back in September I noticed a drop to 0.8 Kbps over few weeks and called Verizon for help.

They send out few techs telling me different stories like Verizon replacing old cable  from post office box to closest dispatch box.

Latest tech told me to downgrade my plan to basic since I live too far from central office and to help me he switched me to another line.

After downgrading to hsi basic my speed went down to 0.32 Kbps and no matter what I call or chat it never goes more then .4 Mbps.

Verizon promised to give me credit for the slow service - instead they signed me up for online storage I never asked and never got me credit actually.

Thank you Verizon!!! Great job!!!! Keep it up!!!

0 Likes
Re: extremely slow DSL /PA
VZ_cust_PA

I never had comcast as ISP.

how come I see "your ip assigned to comcast" on a speedtest.net?

Does anyone know?

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes