horrible internet speed and direct tv not working properly
misskwispie

I am having a horrible experience with verizon.  

I have had issues setting up appointment times, technicians showing up at wrong times, technicians showing up but not letting us know problems were "fixed", long phone calls with no result and now there is no other way to contact verizon other than calling again which i refuse to do.

we had switched to verizon through a direct tv bundle but our connection appears to be too slow for the tv to work properly. verizon apparently 'fixed' the problem but when i told them it was still too slow according to direct tv, they agreed that the internet needs an upgrade.  so why was i given this particular bundle to begin with?  shouldn't verizon know what speed works with direct tv?  and why do i now have to pay more for an upgrade when i was quoted a price for my bundle (which is why we switched).  is this just another way to make us switch over??  and then trick us into paying more money?  

I fully believe i should not be charged for something i was not told about to begin with.

so now i sit and wait for my faster speed internet.  no technician needs to come out to my house this time supposedly however it will not be ready for another 5 days.  when i asked the woman on the phone why i had to wait 5 days if no technician was coming she had no answer. 

i will wait and see how it goes, but i am extremely frustrated with every aspect of verizon and am unfortunately fully regretting making the switch.

0 Likes
Re: horrible internet speed and direct tv not working properly
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi misskwispie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes