iPhone Unable to Connect to Fios Wi-Fi When Password is Correct
bowie3

I have this problem with my iPhone 11. All my other devices are working just fine, but my iPhone won't connect. I am 100% sure I entered the password correctly, but it still says No Internet Connection even after I reset my network settings, restarted the phone, and carefully entered the password in again. I am at a total loss of what to do.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone Unable to Connect to Fios Wi-Fi When Password is Correct
jonjones1
Legend

Two things to try.

1) first reset the iPhone 11 via the push the sound up first, then sound down and then quickly hold in the power button until you see the white Apple logo. Then release. It will reset and clear out some things that may be screwing up your iPhone.

2) I would click on the wifi setting for the iPhone and select forget network. Then turn the iPhone on and off. When you turn it back on it should find your SSID network and click connect. Remember the password for wifi is to be exact. If upper and lower case or numerical or symbols put them in correctly.

View solution in original post

Re: iPhone Unable to Connect to Fios Wi-Fi When Password is Correct
jonjones1
Legend

Two things to try.

1) first reset the iPhone 11 via the push the sound up first, then sound down and then quickly hold in the power button until you see the white Apple logo. Then release. It will reset and clear out some things that may be screwing up your iPhone.

2) I would click on the wifi setting for the iPhone and select forget network. Then turn the iPhone on and off. When you turn it back on it should find your SSID network and click connect. Remember the password for wifi is to be exact. If upper and lower case or numerical or symbols put them in correctly.