in home agent and support
cooper24

When I click on in home agent. it never stops loading. I have to reset computer to stop it. I am also very dissatified with verizon internet support. I lose my internet at least once a week. Verizon keeps saying it is fixed. After an hour on the phone it works, then the next day the same thing happens.  Then another hour on the phone again.I have replaced modum, dsl cable and phone line. I have just about given up. Verizon keeps wanting me to go to Fios, why would I switch, they can't seem to be able to fix my dsl and they want me to spend more money.

0 Likes
Re: in home agent and support
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

In-Home Agent sometimes does that. You could try re-installing it but I would just suggest removing it. Lots of bugs to work out of it still for it to be a reliable program from what I've seen myself.

If you'd like help from us in getting the DSL line issues sorted out, you should provide to us your modem Transceiver Statistics and your modem logs at a time where the connection is down. That would allow us to see what the deal is and how to fix it. If you need help getting this information tell us which modem you have.

0 Likes