loss of connection
slash2
Enthusiast - Level 2

why i often experience loss of connection, in a day it's not just 10 times i loss connection?

Re: loss of connection
Travis_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Good afternoon! Sorry to hear that your connection is not stable. Please fill out this form and reply back to the thread when done. This will allow me to investigate this problem and figure out a solution. Thanks and have a great day! http://www22.verizon.com/onecms/verizonsupport?ID=slash

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 What is the brand and model of your dsl mdoem?

#2 If you have a sepatate router, what is the brand and model of it?

0 Likes
slash2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm currently using Westell 7500, modem/wireless router. Verizon already replaced the old router with a new one.

slash2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I really don't know what's going on with verizon, what's happening to the services. They are always making severe weather they're excuse. I'm so sick of losing my connection. This is not what i'm paying for.

Are you making actions for your costumer's satisfation? Now i'm thinking if it's better to switch to comcast because of the sloppy performance. I have read a lot of complaints same as mine, and I'm sure you don't want to lose your costumers.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Visit http://192.168.1.1/ using your web browser. At the top of the page, choose System Monitoring and then click Advanced Monitors from the left hand side navigation. From there, click yes past any prompts, and then choose Transceiver Statistics. Post up the information you see on this page. It's best to post it up after a time the connection has dropped.

If you need a Username and Password to access this information, try the following:

admin/password

admin/password1

admin/admin

admin/admin1

admin/Modem Serial Number

Verizon Username/Verizon Password

0 Likes