no DSL since 9-15
josette1313
Enthusiast - Level 1

DSL quit working 9-15, spent 48 minutes and 31 seconds (per my verizon cell phone) on call to tech support and they could not help...just had me do the same things I had already tried myself, before deciding to move problem up the line.  On 9-16 I get automated call that issue is an area-wide problem and would be fixed later that day.  Another call evening of 9-16 said I should have connectivity later that day.  Now I check the repair status, and it says the fix may not happen until afternoon of 9-21.

Typically, I would be in the middle of an online college course, and this would be devastating.  But even still, bad enough that I have no home connection right now and not sure when I will have again.  My first thoughts were my Westell modem which is probably at least 10 years old, or older as I have had DSL with Verizon probably as long as they have offered it.  I just hope something is done soon...

Re: no DSL since 9-15
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Best of luck to a prompt repair! Is your modem by any chance a Westell 2100/2200 or is it an old Westell Wirespeed, or even older modem?

0 Likes