paying more for a slower speed?
dsd09
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi - I have been trying to email verizon directly with this question, but I'm caught in a loop of being asked for my zip code and then getting redirected back to the same page. I was looking to save money by possibly bundling some services and noticed on my bill that I currently have Internet 768k to 1.5Mbps$ 37.95

When I go to compare plans, it shows all but the highest speed are available to me. When I actually click the link to change my plan, the only option available is 1.5 to 3Mbps AND it says I currently have that.

So my bill says I have a slower speed, yet I'm paying for a faster speed and not given any other options. Any ideas?

Again, I've tried contacting support and get stuck in a loop. If anyone has the email address for support, I would appreciate it. I'm in Virginia to the northwest of DC. Thanks.

Re: paying more for a slower speed?
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello,

I sent you a private message for further assistance.

Shamika_Vz Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes