poor service, incorrect billing, inability to get issue resolved.
cpshipley

Upon my initial purchase of verizon package with dsl high speed internet and phone for only 34.99 per month my services were never installed.  After multiple calls I was told that there was an error that was unresolvable from withing Verizon due to some internal phone transfer problem.  The only resolution was for me to cancel my order and reorder the same service.  I did as told and was then told that I had to pay more for same package as that special had ended an hour earlier.  After much to do they agreed to give me the special and asked me to keep my equipement and not send it back as they would use that equipement instead of sending out a whole set of new equipement.

I did as I was told.  Ater again FOUR call backs the technitian was able to finaly get the service to work.  Now they are sending me a bill saying I didn't send the equipement back.  I WAS TOLD TO KEEP THE EQUIPEMENT!!! The Verizon technitian installed THIS SAME EQUIPMENT!!!!   Now they are sendin a collection agency after me for the same equipement while collecting a monthly service fee for said same equipement. 

I have called 6 times now and held for over 20 minutes each time and had to finally hang up each time.  After fighting with the ambiguas sight that does everything it can to avoid letting a customer chat with a person that can help me I finally get a person to chat with.  I was at work at the same time so I did not get back to the guy within a few moments and he cancelled the chat # 01041376694.   Now I can't get back into the chat.  THIS IS INSANE VERIZON!!! Do you understand that I am not just an unhappy customer; I am becoming a hostile customer to your organization as I will be telling everyone I know about this insanely poor service, billing and inability to get help. 

Eventually your going to do this to enough customers and Verizon will be a shadow of what it once was.

I know that I will probably not hear from anyone as I am now on hold for 10 minutes now waiting for a human to talk to.  Will probably have to hang up soon when a customer comes into office and yet again not have issue resolved.  Thinking about looking into legal options if your organization damages my credit from your collection agency antics.  Your choice verizon.  I don't even care if you just cancel all the service now.  But you mess with my credit and I will seek all legal rememdy.

Sincerly,

Extremly Disgruntled Poorly Treated Customer

0 Likes
Re: poor service, incorrect billing, inability to get issue resolved.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

cpshipley,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes