problems with NAT and xbox live
Brandon_P
Enthusiast - Level 1

i could once connect to xbox live using my westell 6100g which i received as an upgrade from the regular 6100 about 5 days ago. It worked fine yesterday and today it decided to change my NAT from "Open" to "Moderate".
how can i access my NAT so i can fix this frustrating problem? or how can i fix this ? I tried microsofts solutions including port forwarding but nothing works. my guess is my only option is to change the NAT but the interface of westell 6100's page is barely user friendly, and im a tech savvy guy. any help ?

Re: problems with NAT and xbox live
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Brandon_P
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yea sorry I couldnt find that thread after I posted it, but I guess Ill have them handle it on that website now. Once again I apologize.

0 Likes
latigkingtt

my nat and xbox live

0 Likes
latigkingtt

@Brandon_P wrote:

i could once connect to xbox live using my westell 6100g which i received as an upgrade from the regular 6100 about 5 days ago. It worked fine yesterday and today it decided to change my NAT from "Open" to "Moderate".
how can i access my NAT so i can fix this frustrating problem? or how can i fix this ? I tried microsofts solutions including port forwarding but nothing works. my guess is my only option is to change the NAT but the interface of westell 6100's page is barely user friendly, and im a tech savvy guy. any help ?

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is UPnP by any chance enabled on the Westell 6100? That may be the problem and could be over-riding your port forwards if that is the case.

0 Likes