"activate.verizon.net/launch/cntl/wba/existing_accept_tos ... does NOTHING
mutigersid
Enthusiast - Level 1

Trying to access DSL so I can work remotely but I have to do some installation. After an hour of setup, the program does NOTHING. I've downloaded VerizonWG, restarted it several times but nothing. It's a good thing I can access someone else's signal so I can comment about this "install" doing NOTHING.

I'm on a Mac and yeah ... nothing has happened in the last 15 minutes. Does anyone else have this issue?

Re: "activate.verizon.net/launch/cntl/wba/existing_accept_tos ... does NOTHING
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@mutigersid wrote:

Trying to access DSL so I can work remotely but I have to do some installation. After an hour of setup, the program does NOTHING. I've downloaded VerizonWG, restarted it several times but nothing. It's a good thing I can access someone else's signal so I can comment about this "install" doing NOTHING.

I'm on a Mac and yeah ... nothing has happened in the last 15 minutes. Does anyone else have this issue?

Macs tend to have problems with the install program, but there shouldn't be anything you need to do with that program that can't be done through alternate means. Have you installed all of the hardware?