service break-ups
Givemecable
Enthusiast - Level 1

okay so I switched back from TW Cable internet and phone to save money, phone is okay, but my dsl goes out 10-20 times a day, a few times for several days, speaking with someone who can barely talk english they tell me it is a problem at office, AND i WILL BE GIVEN A CREDIT, THE BILLING DEPT SAYS THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF MY DSL BEING OUT, , this has been going on since day one, a neighbor who worked for verizin told me it is in the junction box on my telephone pole, the worker was to lazy to split the connection so i have a more direct access and not share it with rest of street, tech center says they never heard of this, the phone man who hooked up line says it is all corroded at pole,  and lines back to main junction box are all old and gaps in insulation causesing outages, his words...GOOD LUCK!  gee thanks, I am tired of trying to call tech upport and wait for some foriegn country person  to talk too who does not understamnd me or me them,.  This has to be resolved or  I am dropping verizon again!

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.

0 Likes