slow high speed internet
leighleigh33
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received an email that the rate for high speed internet service is increasing. I had a tech out a few months ago fixing our internet connection and he told us that the connection at the pole was bad and some one would need to come out and fix it. No one came out since and we have issues with the computer, Netflix streaming and direct tv streaming. I think you need to fix this before you charge more for something that I am not getting now but paying for. I don't want to change providers but will if a this doesn't improve.

0 Likes
Re: slow high speed internet
leighleigh33
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like a reply from Verizon

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hello,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

0 Likes
leighleigh33
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't have 3 hours to call customer support what is the point of an online forum that the company doesn't reply to?? I work in customer service and we reply to email. This is silly. Comcast sucks but they contact via email!!!

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think perhaps you are a bit confused. This is a peer-to-peer support forum. Posters are fellow end-users like you unless noted as a Verizon Employee via rank and/or avatar.

0 Likes