slower then paid for connection speed, need help solving problem
paintballer01

hi i was wondering if someone could help me figure out what the problem is with my connection speed, i am supposed to be getting  1120kbps download an 448k upload but im not getting them. i am downloading at 100 or lower kbps  an im not sure what my upload is as i havent uploaded much lately but im not to concerned about the upload for the moment. i am using the router (?) or modem(?) which ever you wanna call it model number 6100G. i only have 1 phone an it has the filter thing connected to it so i dont think that is the issue . well ill leave this post here an check back soon , if someone can give me some info to see what my problem might be id appricate it  🙂

0 Likes
Re: slower then paid for connection speed, need help solving problem
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello paintballer01,

I sent you a private message to further assist you.

Thanks,

Shamika_Vz Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: slower then paid for connection speed, need help solving problem
telbase

If you are using DSL / Verizon cut all DSL SPEEDS BY 50% / They want you to purchase FIOS/ if you already have FIOS use the in-house  surport/ let them do a sharing/ they will fix it for youI

0 Likes