termination fee for Fios
lavanya1

I disconnected service because we moved to area that was not serviced by Verizon FIOS, I was told when I went to the verizon store that the fee will be waived because the service is is not present in the area.

However in the final bill i was charged the fees.

when i took the connection the early termination fee was never mentioned. I had to disconnect the service not because moving to new provider but  because Verizon doesnt have services.

was on call with customer service for 1 hr but no use

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: termination fee for Fios
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lavanya, As stated this issue has been answered in your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lavanya,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lavanya, As stated this issue has been answered in your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes