where to file a complaint
rose16

I have our services under my cousin's name before and since he was moving out, I decided to transfer it under my name. It was no problem at all, they told me; took my name, my social security and told me that my service will be disrupted but will begin that Friday.

Friday comes, I don't have no service. I was still okay until Sunday, I finally called tech support. But still, I was cool about it. They were sorry, but I was okay. 

Then the BILL comes. I have to pay $110.something. I finally called customer service ad this is when  I lost it. I was asking him why do I have to pay this much when I normally just pay $72. He answered "Oh, it's just fees for the change of service." I thought I didn't have a change of service. As far as I know, I just transferred it under my name. I was authorized to access the account on the other one anyway but just for formality, just want it under my name. I told him if it's JUST fees.. why can't they just waived the fees then. 

When I transferred it under my name, I was informed to expect to pay about $72. I was okay because that's what I've been paying. This customer service who's name is supposed to be Michael didn't even helped at all. I was so mad by the way he said it... that it's just fees.... that I cancelled my service altogether.

This is just misleading customers. If they would have told me to expect to pay a little more. I would have been okay and to make it worst, the customer representative, thinks he's all that and was probably at the end of his shift when he picked up the phone. 

0 Likes
Re: where to file a complaint
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes