30 day money back guarantee?
Dannyc208

I havent seen anyone get a legit response and I am trying to find the specific on the 30 day money back guarantee. I signed up for Verizon because I was ensured there was a Military discount that would be the prices lower than Xfinity, and a 30 day money back guarantee. After I signed up, I was told that the discount did not apply to my specific service. I was just trying to find the cheaper internet service and so I switched to Xfinity. I called to cancel my service and was told I was still going to be charged for an entire month, even though I was still in my 30 days and my router was unplugged for 2 weeks after I had Xfinity installed. There are multiple pages on verizon that mention the the money back guarantee.  The customer service agent was rude and hung up on me. So I got nothing resolved.

0 Likes
Re: 30 day money back guarantee?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dannyc208,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes