Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
BHR4 Connectivity Issues with 5GHz Frequency - Is it fixed?
CrimsonGhost1
Enthusiast

Has this ever been resolved with new firmware? The lack of update to pinned post tells me no, but I'd like to know for sure.

Re: BHR4 Connectivity Issues with 5GHz Frequency - Is it fixed?
jonjones1
Legend

@CrimsonGhost wrote:

Has this ever been resolved with new firmware? The lack of update to pinned post tells me no, but I'd like to know for sure.

I believe the original thread said it was AFTER the new firmware update was released.

Any update: BHR4 Connectivity Issues with 5GHz Frequency (Fios ONLY)?
Dan_J

Has there been any update to this issue with BHR4 Connectivity Issues with 5GHz Frequency (Fios ONLY)?

0 Likes
efaust70
Enthusiast

I got a new router the other week and replaced my almost 2 year old one. I noticed that it had newer firmware on it, but I don't remeber the actual number.

I was having 5g problems with my old router and continute to have them with the new one. I cant get it to connect with any of my devices.

I haven't gone down the rabbit hole of calling Verizon support, but my guess is that they haven't fixed it yet.

Jmwalker36
Enthusiast

Nope, still not fixed... and don’t bother contacting Verizon.  I’ve spent days now attempting to troubleshoot the issue, speaking to one after another of the ‘technicians’ for a pitiful lack of answers.  This is unexceptable & what a disservice to their customers!!!! 

0 Likes
Jmwalker36
Enthusiast

Except that was in January of this year... and the supposed ‘fix’ still hasn’t come & nor did the fact that I bought into their service plan without their disclosing this known issue.

0 Likes