CBS Sports site not working with FiOS
ppicardswe

Last night all of the sudden www.cbssports.com stopped working on my FiOS connection. When I went to work today it worked fine, I come home and it's still not working! Did some googling and found that this also happened back in 2008. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's driving me nuts!

0 Likes
Re: CBS Sports site not working with FiOS
ph24

I have the same problem.  I called tech support, they played around trying to reset my router for an hour and nothing worked and eventually decided to "elevate" the issue and said it would take 24-48 hours.

meanwhile, i have no access to the site and my fantasy team is playing with no manager.

0 Likes
ppicardswe

I am so frustrated with this. It seems like this has happened before. A google search turned up some stuff from 2008 and 2010. I hope when I wake up tomorrow it works. This can't go on forever, right?

0 Likes
ppicardswe

I can look at the site through a proxy - I used http://www.free-web-proxy.de/ and it seems to work ok but not all the options are available and most importantly, I can't set the roster. Live scoring doesn't work either, but at least you can see what's going on. With a combination of the proxy and my google phone i can clumsily set my roster.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

What exactly isn't working with CBS Sports? Are you unable to even visit the site? Unable to Livestream an event or watch a video? Need some more details as each problem can be unique.