COMPLAINT-Given the Run Around and No Call No Show
consumer-ar

I ordered Fios internet service on 2/22/18 to be activated on 3/4/18.  The service was not activated on 3/4/18 as I ordered it.  Someone at Verizon changed the date to 3/12/18.  I spoke to numerous agents on the phone and numerous agents chatting online using up hours of my time.  Customer Service transferred me to Tech Support. Tech Support transferred me back to Customer Service only to be transferred back to Tech Support.  I was disconnected several times and had to explain everything all over to each new person I spoke to.  Finally I got someone to activate my router on 3/8/18.  But it wasn’t working correctly and I could not get online.  I got an appointment for a tech to come to my home today  12-2pm.  No show, no call.  I had to call again and wait on hold forever and finally they offered to call me back. And a supervisor called and left a message that someone will call me and when they're on they're way.  No one ever called. This is very disappointing and a waste of my time.  I am exhausted with calling and waiting on hold and being transferred back and forth and getting nowhere. I am a disabled senior citizen on a limited income who needs the internet to order medicine, communicate and etc. I’m using the limited data on my cell phone and my being charged each time I go over my data plan.   No one seems to care and pass me off to another agent or hang up on me.  I am a new customer and I decided to go with Verizon instead of another company.  Now I feel like it has been a mistake and it’s leaving a bad taste in my mouth about Verizon.  

0 Likes
Re: COMPLAINT-Given the Run Around and No Call No Show
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes