Cameron Square Alexandria, VA
Karped_out

Aloha all, 

I live in a new city block, my building has about 480 units, there is another building across the street one way, newer 700-800K townhomes across the other street and we are just across from the BMW & Mercedes dealerships.

Alexandria, VA 22304

I saw Verizon truck stringing cable on the telephone poles and asked what service they were installing. And they quoted they were installing service lines for Fios and they would be operational by mid Aug 2020. (Awesome!) Unfortunately I spent hours on the phone with Verizon techs (some just hung up) one actually passed my info to engineering.  Verizon says the building doesn't exist and do not know about bringing services to the area???? I've spent about two weeks talking to Verizon everyday and yes that's a min of an hour or two waiting each time (if the tech doesn't just pickup then hang up on you) How is there physical line truck right out front and termination teams on the poles and Verizon doesn't know that their own teams are installing in the area???

Is there anyway to actually talk to a person at Verizon that may have perception of the future installs and can assist future clients? I know about 20 of the tenants in the building are ready to install fios. Probably more if I knew them, not to mention the surrounding area. Lots of us have been talking about the Verizon trucks out front but no one has gotten through to the ordering dept?  There is definitely a disconnect somewhere. Any help? Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Cameron Square Alexandria, VA
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Karped_out,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Re: Cameron Square Alexandria, VA
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Karped_out.  Thank you for your interest in our service.  You can give link the building owner to request Fios.  https://communities.verizon.com/contact-us/tell-me-more.aspx ~carlton

0 Likes