Constant "NO internet access", router restarting and super slow internet problems
rollo1658

I've been having the same problems for over 3 years now. I would switch to Comcast but they charge way to much and are just as unreliable. I just did a speed test and I'm only getting 2.45 Mbps download and less than 1 Mbps (0.56 actually), this is **bleep**! I've contacted Verizon constantly about this and have had technicians show up, usually hours or days late, and still the same problem. I've changed the router numerous times. Is there any solution other than to switch to Comcast? This is unbearable!

0 Likes
Re: Constant "NO internet access", router restarting and super slow internet problems
GoodCook1

Thanks for your post. I just want to say you are not the only one. I'm having the same problems for about the same amout of time. But I get 1.51 download and 0.39 upload speeds. And being a very Loyal Verizon customer for over 35 years. I feel it now time for me to move on like other family members have done because of the same reasons.

0 Likes
Re: Constant "NO internet access", router restarting and super slow internet problems
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

What modem do you use? We might want to see if this is a line issue or if this is something else.

Comcast would probably offer a better value for the money on the lower end tiers. In most markets Cable sells $30 Internet which exceeds most DSL plans in speed.

0 Likes