Re: DSL & phone Double Package
flody1
Enthusiast - Level 3
Got tired of trying to get service , canceled my order. This will no take some more calls to cancel and correct the bill????
0 Likes
flody1
Enthusiast - Level 3
UPDATE: After canceling at 11AM Friday,,7-10-09...serviceman shows up to install. The activated dsl line seemed to get turned off while he was here. So no go , offices closed 6pm friday,  The local office is trying to  work out ????.....By the way have received the phone bill with extra charges.
0 Likes
flody1
Enthusiast - Level 3
Local reps have unlocked my DSL cancelation. I was able to reorder DSL $17.99 7-17-09 ,,,kit is shipped supposedly with Modem ?? Line is working with the modem I borrowed , won't let me sign in to E-mail etc untill new 7-22-09 activation date I assume. Anyhow setup and using,,,BigBrother11 feeds running as I type......see what happens next......
0 Likes
Redtown

I am scheduled for DSL on Aug. 4, Install kit complete, and to my house on the 19th of July.

I have no negative comments. Fast good service so far! Sorry you had difficulty, service improved

or you just had an isolated insident.

0 Likes
flody1
Enthusiast - Level 3
Surfing web 1MB speed fine , still my e-mail not activated ??? Using hotmail, etc. Good luck with your install. Did get a modem/router and installed and working.
0 Likes
flody1
Enthusiast - Level 3
Local reps have unlocked my DSL cancelation. I was able to reorder DSL $17.99 7-17-09  , more problems , is 6-15-09 DSL order still haunting me. Maybe I should't have reordered ???? I am confused about what I have been told by many people. ... Bottom line is I'm trying to order DSL not fight Verizon. This is all just my opinion about what has happened. Thanks to all that have viewed this , hope it never happens to you..
0 Likes
flody1
Enthusiast - Level 3
I don't know why this thread was marked solved either!!!!!!
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus
I have removed the Solved designation for you.
0 Likes
flody1
Enthusiast - Level 3
UPDATE; finally looks like it is ok. An agent changed my e-mail address & password,old ones locked for 6 months I think. So the e-mail/DSL 1MB works now. Resolved 
0 Likes