Delay in Activation
Audrizzle

I moved to a new location and had my internet transferred. As of yesterday, I set up the router. All the lights are on and I’m able to connect to my WiFi. Well now I’m trying to activate the service and it says there’s a delay. So okay, I wait 2 hours and try again.. still nothing. After waiting for 4-6 hours and not getting anywhere, I give up and call Verizon. The rep had me on the phone for a whole hour trying to have me sign in again over and over. I repeated that I’m able to sign in and view the order, but it’s not allowing activation. She puts a ticket in and the commitment resolution is for the next day 12/30 @ 7:30pm. So 12/30, 8pm rolls around and I hear nothing. I call a Verizon again and the rep tells me a live technician hasn’t started working the ticket. He contacts the technicians and they said they needed to send an email to the back end to activate the service. The rep admitted he wasn’t sure if the email was sent already or if they had just done it. So, why did no one call me to tell me this when I waited at home all day for this tech?? Why did I have to reach out?? Now here I am, 12/30 @ 9pm with no resolution. I was told to wait until tomorrow and try to activate my service again. I need this resolved immediately as I work from home and it seems that it’s not getting anywhere!

0 Likes
Re: Delay in Activation
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Audrizzle,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes