E-mail monthly charge for non-Verizon subscribers
rhydderch13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anybody know how much Verizon charges you when you discontinue them as your internet provider but want to maintain your Verizon E-mail account?

Re: E-mail monthly charge for non-Verizon subscribers
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

You will have to maintain some Verizon access service or sign up for Verizon Your Domain (currently listed as $19.95/year).

0 Likes
rhydderch13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had Verizon DSL service for 9 years.  The service gets slower and slower ever year!  I want to cancel my DSL service BUT keep my e-mail address.  Is this possible?  I still have Verizon phone service. Thanks

0 Likes
Gerard_Sr
Enthusiast - Level 3

In My Humble Opinion; you should start making the move with all your contacts to a new email account on Gmail.com

I have three GMAIL accounts and will be getting a few more in the next few weeks to transfer my contacts to before I switch to Comcast.

I strongly doubt it will be worth the cost, if available, from Verizon when you can get better spam free email at NO COST from GMAIL.

Cordially,

Gerry

dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@rhydderch13 wrote:

I have had Verizon DSL service for 9 years.  The service gets slower and slower ever year!  I want to cancel my DSL service BUT keep my e-mail address.  Is this possible?  I still have Verizon phone service. Thanks

The answer to that question, is the second reply to this post.

^^

0 Likes