E3200 Extender Blinking White Light
COBoarder1

I installed the E3200 Extender to extend the coverage from my G3100 router and everything went smoothly.   The Extender seems to be working fine and I can log into the E3200 and see devices that are assigned to it when they're close and the signal strength is significantly improved.   I kept the default settings since it's working fine as far as I can tell.   But . . . it has been blinking white for 24hrs.   The manual states that blinking white means "Fios Home Wi-Fi Extender is booting" and that's all it says.

What should I do?  Is something wrong? Let it keep blinking?  Please help

0 Likes
Re: E3200 Extender Blinking White Light
JohnnieG1

My Fios extender also blinks white for days at a time while working fine per the signal strength on devices.  I'm assuming we just do nothing, since Verizon has provided no responses to your question, and since there are no others.  But it must indicate something.  Clearly the device is not booting, although that's the only explanation provided in the manual.

0 Likes
Re: E3200 Extender Blinking White Light
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes