Emails from Verizon Demanding I Return MY Owned Router
Jennifer1162
Enthusiast - Level 2

I continue to get emails from Verizon demanding I return a Gateway router that I own.  The email has the serial number of the router that I bought - it is not theirs.  They also continue to charge me $10/month for router rental, despite the fact that I returned their rental router on June 5.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Emails from Verizon Demanding I Return MY Owned Router
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Jennifer1162,

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, or contact Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON.

0 Likes
Jennifer1162
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have used those resources on 4 separate inquiries so far, but am still receiving these emails.  Thought this forum might work better for assistance.  No one at Verizon thus far can resolve this issue.  I’ve spent hours on the phone and in chats trying to fix this problem.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jennifer1162,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes