FIOS Internet Issue
StangMan04

I ordered Verizon FIOS Internet and TV. So far TV has been fine but the internet is not the 15/5 which is advertised but the 10/2. I got my services installed Saturday 5/1/10. I have been on the phone for hours talking to people. I was told Saturday by my installation technician that I should be getting the 15/5 speeds due to it being the new bottom tier, but speedtests have proven this to be incorrect.  The installation technician told me I have to call Verizon to correct the issue. So I did and was told I have to call on a regular business day to have a service order placed for it to be changed. I called Monday (today) around noon and was told a order was placed. And my speed would be correct around 6pm. It had been 8 hours and I called and a FIOS Technician(Seth told me he saw no order had been placed. So I called back to the billing department and was notified that indeed a order was placed that they could see. They transferred me to another FIOS Tech. (Steve) and he told me what Seth had told me. Now I have to wait ANOTHER day due to the offices being closed now. This is really getting annoying and wondering how awful Verizon's Customer Service really is.  Any help from Verizon FIOS employees on this site? I have been on the phone for over 3 hours trying to get this small issue fixed.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Internet Issue
VZ_Kim
Contributor - Level 2

Hi StangMan04, I apologize for the ordeal. Were you ever able to get the issue resolved? If not send a pm with the name and address on the account. I will try to get it resolved for you asap.

0 Likes