FIOS available to neighbor but still not me.
FrederickBrew

So for several years I have been checking and rechecking FIOS availability while my neighborhood is being built.   I watched as the Verizon trucks came in and laid conduit through peoples yards, causing quite a stir, and neighbors around me all getting hooked up for service.  Current, what appears to be 75%, of my neighborhood is hooked up for FIOS internet/TV but i'm still not able to get it.  The house right next door, 18" away, can get it.   I have done spot checking and it seems that only a line of houses in my hood can't get it.  I have conduit laid to the juncion box, installed it when the house was built, but still, no glass for FIOS.   What do I need to do to get someone to just look over my case and tell me why?  I live in the red box of saddness, my neighbor to the right has FIOS, all the neighbors to my left, the red line, do not.  ??  Doesn't make sense.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS available to neighbor but still not me.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FrederickBrew,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes