FIOS hasn't connected my permanent line nor removed my temporary line
DarrellW1

I still have my temprorary line connected and it hasn't been removed although Verizon has installed and buried my permanent line .  My permanent line hasn't been connected yet and I have no reason why.

This has been a three week battle and I'm getting a fence installed this week so I'm trying to resolve this before it becomes a bigger issue. I keep calling customer service to hurry up and finish and they just try to pacify the situation and tell me a "rep will be out."  A rep does come out, but they do like one thing and leave. I keep asking for any type of communication or what's the hold up or reasoning behind any of this and all I get is "we'll text you" and I'm yet to receive anything.  Now I'm thinking about cancelling and going back to Comcast as much as I hate them, because my neighbor across the street had his cable installed and buried within a week.

I'm a fairly reasonable person, the time isn't really what has me upset it's the lack of communication and what appears to be follow through.  It's been at least 4-6 reps at my house, but it looks like they can only do one thing at a time. This might be standard or for good reason, but I'll never know because nothing is EVER COMMUNICATED. Verizon is usually top tier, but this is poor stain on their reputation.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS hasn't connected my permanent line nor removed my temporary line
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DarrellW,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes