Horrible customer service...
Mattjohn2011

Set up to have cable and internet installed on a Sunday from 1 to 5 because I work weekdays. Well in those 4 hours Noone showed up. I called customer service and was on the phone for an hr with them trying to figure out what was going on. They had to refer it up to someone higher in the IT area. Waited 2 days and finally got a phone call back to reschedule. They told me id recieve an email and text confirmation about my new installtion date. Never got anything. Called back again and now they can't find the order again and told me they call me back in an hr. It's been almost 3 hours and still no call. New apartment an can't even do anything when I'm home.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible customer service...
jonjones1
Legend

@Mattjohn2011 wrote:

Set up to have cable and internet installed on a Sunday from 1 to 5 because I work weekdays. Well in those 4 hours Noone showed up. I called customer service and was on the phone for an hr with them trying to figure out what was going on. They had to refer it up to someone higher in the IT area. Waited 2 days and finally got a phone call back to reschedule. They told me id recieve an email and text confirmation about my new installtion date. Never got anything. Called back again and now they can't find the order again and told me they call me back in an hr. It's been almost 3 hours and still no call. New apartment an can't even do anything when I'm home.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

Try the above link. This Verizon service direct seems to be pretty good.

no sense calling again and getting frustrated.

0 Likes