Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Horrible wifi connection
Fiasco12345

I have had Verizon Fios for 2 months. The wifi connection is horrible. I have to turn it on and off every 10 to reboot. Also, occasionally have to reset router. Is there any hope at getting help from Verizon to fix problem?

0 Likes
Re: Horrible wifi connection
jonjones1
Legend

@Fiasco12345 wrote:

I have had Verizon Fios for 2 months. The wifi connection is horrible. I have to turn it on and off every 10 to reboot. Also, occasionally have to reset router. Is there any hope at getting help from Verizon to fix problem?

1-800-VERIZON

Call them and let them diagnose the issue. However I always prefer my own router over theirs. You may find that the router is faulty and verizon will send or bring another one. 

They may find another issue and try to fix before they send someone out to fix. However be prepared for long wait times, and multiple people assisting. They also disconnect you from time to time so you may have to tell your issue over and over again.

Good Luck