How do I dispute a bill from a constant ongoing issue
DHagey90

Signed up for Fios 100/100 last June or July for 60 plus taxes and whatnot with a 2 year contract.  Wanted to add a TV to my one room in my house.  Was told I had to go pick up the equipment in Philadelphia which is 45 minutes away.  Never got the time to drive and pick it up.  This was in October.  All of a sudden my bill doubles to 115.99.  I call and the guy says it was because I never picked up the equipment and it kicked all my credits off, but as well eliminated my contract.  He said there was nothing he could do.  So I called back another time to retention and the lady was great she said she fixed everything, got me back in the original pricing I had and issued me credits because my bill was double what it was supposed to be.  She also submitted a ticket to get the credits reinstated and reoccurring.  It was OK for a month or so now the billing is once again doubled.  So reluctantly I called to retention again and the guy now says he can only get me down to 70 a month with a new 2 year contract.  Reluctantly I agree but he says he can't do anything about my current two bills that are out totalling 230 dollars which in reality should only be 120 (60 a piece).  I'll deal with it being 70 a month instead of 60, but this is getting ridiculous.  I hate comcast, but after dealing with this for 6 months I'm about to just give up. 

0 Likes
Re: How do I dispute a bill from a constant ongoing issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DHagey90,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes