How to clear items from my cart?????
mw73
Enthusiast - Level 3

I started to purchase a Fios network wifi extender last week, but realized that I could not purchase it outright, or at least that option was not shown to me, so I bailed and found a much cheaper alternative on Amazon. The downside is that the stupid hardware is now sitting in a virtual cart on the Fios server somewhere and I keep getting stupid nag emails about this. Can I just ignore this? I tried following links to the cart and none of them work and only take me to my account page where I can see nothing about any "cart".

0 Likes
Re: How to clear items from my cart?????
jonjones1
Legend

@mw7 wrote:

I started to purchase a Fios network wifi extender last week, but realized that I could not purchase it outright, or at least that option was not shown to me, so I bailed and found a much cheaper alternative on Amazon. The downside is that the stupid hardware is now sitting in a virtual cart on the Fios server somewhere and I keep getting stupid nag emails about this. Can I just ignore this? I tried following links to the cart and none of them work and only take me to my account page where I can see nothing about any "cart".

If you can get back to the order page simply change the 1 to 0 and click update.

normally if you clear the computers or tablets cache it will remove the old page and refresh to the new.

or just ignore it.

0 Likes