How to get a manager to actually call back like they said they would?
imadarable

I have been dealing with verizon on issues they messed up on my account for 8 months now. Unauthorized chnages were made to my account without my approval or "secure" pin, payments were applied to wrong account, and the only way to get through to customer service is to call through the new sales number, since after 14 years with verizon the current customers are still not as important as the new customer. They keep telling me they are working on it and will contact me, but every time they promise to call back at a certain time they do not. After 4 hours (again) on the phone with customer service, finance, tech support, and back to customer service, they said someone would call me back the next day and never did. Two weeks later and I'm calling them again and told I would receive a callback. Now I am sitting here on hold again after getting 4 callbacks that rang then hung up when I answered. After 10 minutes on hold and a bit of elevator music a recording comes on and says "Hello - this call is unanswered and is being disconnected", and it hangs up on me. THIS is how verizon treats customers who are trying to pay them money? Now I am calling back again. This has been hours of my time wasted with a company who is supposed to be selling entertainment and convenience?  I am livid. 

0 Likes
Re: How to get a manager to actually call back like they said they would?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi imadarable,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes