How to report DDoS on roommate's account?
jdenslinger

Since I can't seem to find out how to report someone whom I know to have caused a DDoS for about 5 minutes this morning, I would like to report it here.

At about 1:06 am Eastern to about 1:11 am, the Verizon subscriber IP 96.254.1xxx.xx (My roommate's IP) was attacked by someone, potentially from 216.172.xxx.x or 76.1.96.xxx.xx
As there was an altercation in an IRC chat room which lead to the user being dismissed (by me), immediately followed by

|-01:05:24-|2<estronawt2> bye bye to ur internet

in a private message, I assume that the attack originated from one or the other IPs, if not directly then indirectly.

It's been some time since I've worked network side, but you should still have enough there for a report.

Please contact me via the email address provided in the creation of this account if needed.

A note: This is 1:06-1:11 am Septermber 9, 2013, not the 8th as the forum dates would imply.

0 Likes
Re: How to report DDoS on roommate's account?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes