Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
I live near Erie, PA and have been with internet since this past weekend.
rgmvmm1944
Enthusiast

When I called in - which I did every day - there was a general announcement that there was a problem with HSI in the Erie, PA area.  On Tuesday I finally decided to continue on to a "Live" person to find out the status.  Instead of recording my issue as starting this weekend as I said on the call it was recorded as starting when I called.  I will know next time to ignore the general outage announcements and get directly to a "Live" person.

I realize that equipment fails but to inconvenience "thousands" of people in our area for the length of time of this outage is inconceivable.  You do not know how important the internet is to your daily life until you do not have it for a few days.  No access to banking, no email, no billpayer access, no movie downloads from direcTV, no access to order things that are needed, etc. really hurts in this day of electronic communications.  I was with Cable Internet for many years and then went with the lower cost provider - Verizon.  I guess you get what you pay for.  Lower cost but less service.

0 Likes