Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Intermittent Internet Issues since last 5 months and Verizon has been ignoring
Rajan1
Enthusiast

I have been having Internet Issues Since February this year. I am in Ashburn, VA area and my neighbors don't have the same problems except when there is widespread internet issues. I have reached to support so many times, can't remember exactly how many times but it is been already 3 times just this month. Everytime I have to wait for more than 30 minutes or so listening their horibble music and sometimes I have to end the call as I don't always have free times. I have been rebooting/resetting the router so often and going through the hassles of changing SSID and password after reset. Most of the time reset/reboot does not work and I end up using T mobile hotspot. 

Everytime I call they ask me to reboot the router or main switch and ask me to call back if the problem persists again so that they can escalate the issue, seriously?? what a crappy response. After my multiple request they decided to send the technician I think about two months ago and it was working without issues for couple of weeks, not sure what he did, I was promised they would change the router, but that was a LIE. 

I already called three times this month, first time they mentioned I would get a call by 3 PM that day once issueis resolved, no call until 8 PM so I called agai that day, I was told they found some networking issues with my point and asked me to reboot the router. I did that and internet worked for about five minutes. It stopped working again and I mentioned that Its not working again like many other times in the previous calls, then he did something inhis end and ask me to wait for few minutes, it was fine for about few minutes and tech asked me to call back again if problem persists, wow seriously. He would not escalate the issueuntil the issue happens again. We ended the call and internet stopped working Again the next day. I did not want to make a call just to wait for another 30+ minutes just to hear the same thing. 

Several times tech transferred the call to speak to customer service for refund but either calls get dripped or nobody pickup the call. I am an IT guy has to work from home at least few days in a month and newd a very reliable i ternet access. They all know I am having internet issues this long, they are just ignoring it as I was always trying to be nice.

I am asking full refund for this entire period and intend to terminate your crappy service asap. 

0 Likes
Re: Intermittent Internet Issues since last 5 months and Verizon has been ignoring
Rajan1
Enthusiast

Its been another 90 minutes, and support does not pick up the call, I have no choice other than to hang up. Their automated system keep telling to reboot the router. 

0 Likes
Re: Intermittent Internet Issues since last 5 months and Verizon has been ignoring
kh-gary

Hi Rajan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon is ignoring my Internet Problem
Rajan1
Enthusiast

I have been having Internet Issues Since February this year. I am in Ashburn, VA area and my neighbors don't have the same problems except when there is widespread internet issues. I have reached to support so many times, 10+ times but don't remember exactly. Everytime I am on chat/call for 45+ minutes, same troubleshooting reboot, reset, and so on. They sent technician to my address and did nothing, he simply left and problem persisted. I was with support today again for about 2 hours, another stupid troubleshooting, this issue was never escalated to any team as far as I was told. Today I could not work from home and had to drive to come to work due to internet issues. This issue is been going on for so long that I have been reseting/rebooting entire system every time frequently. 

I posted similar message here in forum previously and they never called me to fix this issue. Today I am told again they would send a technician to fix the problem, I don't know when/how. I have been transferred by support to Billing team for refund multiple times including twice today and representative have no idea what to do, After waiting for about an hour and transeffing to escalation team, they hung up me on me like last time.  LIARS.. noted my phone number multiple times suggesting they would give me a call back to discuss billing issue in casea of disconnect, You CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!

FIX MY PROBLEM ASAP AND

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is ignoring my Internet Problem
LawrenceC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rajan,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes