Internet Problem's
rsisson3
The Problem with most of the internet problems they have is the equipment they use,For instance my roter model M1424WK had just went out and it was working fine until they sent me the power supply and it killed it and when they sent me a new one the M1424WR and that one i know for a fact is the biggest piece of crap that is made just like the westell router's as soon as they heat up they will slow your internet connection down.I ask for the model M1424WK and they sent me the other one there repones to this was if you don't like it go get your own.so unless they have improve themwhich i dought it i'm probably going to cancell all my sevices and gowith some one else.
0 Likes
Re: Internet Problem's
mrags2000
Enthusiast - Level 3
Whats wrong with being told you can use your own equipment? I agree the router is not high quality but they also give it to you for free. I don't know where you are located but other ISP's in my area do not supply a FREE wireless router.  I was also dissapointed in router so did I complain and threatned to cancel? No, I went out purchased my own router and couldn't be more happy with my service now.  
0 Likes
Re: Internet Problem's
rsisson3
i would do that but the problem is with that is i have the bundle package and i have to use there router because of the fios tv service.and i live in fl.
0 Likes