Internet connection issues and Horrible support
SSW001

I have been using Verizon FIOS at work, home and recommened to all of my clients and friends. Had been using FIOS since it's available to me 6 years ago. It has been great, but I had a huge disappointment and horrible experience today.

The home FIOS line had been having issues for the past week and half, almost everyday, it will have certain downtime, the ping time will go up to 6000+ ms, the download speed will be around 50K! I picked up the phone called Verizon for help, after 40 minutes of hold, this engineer (Level 2 according to himself) Joe, asked me a bunch of questions and basically refused to help, because he said there's nothing to help and NOTHING he could do from his end. He wanted me to run computer optimizer and not to use WIFI.

We certainly have an issue, and the issue comes and go, it looks like Verizon support or this enigeer "Joe" thinks that I am lying and want to spend an hour of my weekend time to report a false problem.

How do I file an complain about an engineer? (He told me i cannot escalate and cannot talk to anyone else).

0 Likes
Re: Internet connection issues and Horrible support
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Internet connection issues and Horrible support
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

SSW001,

We have not heard back from you on this issue, please let us know if anything is required.

Josh B

0 Likes